The question of we hear most often from people inquiring about CBD is “What product of yours should I use?” and that’s actually a great question!
Our whole line of products are based on a core ingredient, which is Full-Spectrum CBD Oil. This is the essential superfood-nutrient that we think is a great addition to anyone’s wellness routine. All of our products contain this natural and organic ingredient, and we believe that this does wonders for our body in achieving a balance in our system as it impacts our ECS. How you take this is really up to you, as you have to choose the right vehicle that’s right for you.
Let’s dive into this and try to answer that question of what products of ours you can use! As I made an analogy here that the core ingredient is the same, but choosing the right “vehicle” is really the key to success here.
This all really comes down to what you do now and what your wellness routine consists of. There are some elements to consider that will help you make the right choice – let’s examine those elements.
Think about what vitamins and nutritional supplements you currently take… are you taking pills, gel capsules, vitamin gummies, liquids, shakes, etc? If you’re more comfortable taking gelcaps, then our CBD GelCaps are an easy addition to the ones you are taking now.
Other folks are more comfortable chewing their supplements, so as you see more adults using gummy vitamins, our CBD Gummy Drops might be the right fit for you.
If the point here isn’t already clear, the core idea here is to pick a product that makes the most sense for you, something that fits into the wellness routine you’re most comfortable with and add ReThink CBD to that mix.
Sometimes staying in your comfort zone is what will make you the most successful in adding another supplement. On the other hand, maybe trying something new in a different format is what you want. Overall, as consistency is really the important element in anything we do – you just can’t do something here and there and have that be effective, one has to be timely and consistent.
Our topical CBD products such as our Roll-On and Creams are very effective for application directly on the places where you’re experiencing physical pain (back, shoulders, knees, hands, elbows, etc).
My Own Personal Experience – What I use (notes from the Author):
- I have personally used the CBD Roll-On on my lower back when I had a muscle pulled, and it was very effective in relieving that pain – I was able to get back to my day and be productive. I also use the Roll-On directly on my knees before I step into the gym, and this allows me to get a full workout without my knees complaining while I’m on a cardio machine.
- I use higher-strength tincture oil (1000mg) and it has helped me improve my mood
- Because I’ve had insomnia, I have slept like a brick when using the CBD syrup that’s infused with Melatonin. Candidly, I just recently as an adult discovered Melatonin and it works for me – I know it doesn’t for everyone. The sleep syrup has really helped me get a good night of rest.
- CBD Shots – I have really enjoyed both the Relax and Chill Shots – and the Energy and Focus Shots.. both obviously at different times. I do think both are better when mixed with a club soda or another carbonated drink to enhance that drink and make the experience better.
- I found that the Relax and Chill shots took the edge off at night and allowed me to take things down a notch, and you can tell the difference.
- The Energy and Focus Shot came through for me and my coworker when we were at a trade show. We were both really tired, but had a few hours of work ahead to pack up our booth. We each had a shot mixed in with a Lemon/Lime soda and we both felt (AWAKE!) quickly and powered through the work we had ahead of us. We packed up our large booth in 2 hours!
Hope this information was helping in answering your questions – please check back here at https://cbdrethink.com/cbd-news/ again for new posts!